© AUssieYouTOO 2014
Brisbane is becoming one of the favourite choices for international students traveling to Australia. Many people describe the Brissy lifestyle as being similar to living in a small town despite the fact that Brisbane is the third largest city in Australia with over 2 million people. The city feels relaxed and quiet. It is also a bit cheaper than other destinations such as Sydney or Melbourne but with a good economy and a variety of job opportunities.
The weather is the main reason why people tend to choose Brisbane. It has a tropical climate and warm temperatures throughout the year. Additionally and one of the main attractions of this city is the proximity it has to places like Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Sunshine Coast, Fraser Island, Moreton Island and many other beaches and camping sites perfect for adventure lovers.
– The tropical capital of Queensland
– Wide variety of English schools, TAFE, VET and Universities
– Many activities both north (Sunshine Coast) and south (Gold Coast).
– Job opportunities
– Cheaper than other big cities
– No beach
– Summer temperatures can be extreme